EASY CHEESY MANICOTTI
- 8 ounces, fluid Chive And Onion Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces, fluid Regular Cream Cheese
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- ¼ cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese (or 1/8 Cup Of The Grated Sprinkle Kind)
- 1 package Manicotti Shells (8 Oz Package)
- 1 bottle Marinara Sauce 24 Oz (or Spaghetti Sauce )
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees
* Cook Manicotti shells according to the package. Drain the water. I put mine on wax paper after draining so they don’t stick together.
* Soften (in the microwave) both kinds of cream cheese. You want it softened, not cooked, so be very careful.
* In a medium bowl combine 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese, Chive and Onion Cream Cheese, Regular Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and parsley. Mix well.
* Pour a small amount of the marinara sauce into a glass casserole dish. Spread it around.
* Fill the pasta shells with the cheese mixture. I find the easiest way to do this is to put a glop into your hand and roll it out into the form of a snake then slide it inside of the shell.
* Place stuffed shells into the casserole dish
* Pour the remaining Marinara Sauce over the top.
* Sprinkle with 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
* Cover with aluminum foil and Bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Recipe makes about 10-12 stuffed shells.