In a crock pot
1.5 Lb Pork Loin Roast
2 Cups Water
- Sprinkle with a "butt rub" or meat rub. I will list one on here in the next week or so, but we bought one at the store.
- Cook the meat on Low for 8 hours
16 oz package of Cavatappi or Campanelle pasta (you can really use any pasta you like)
1/2 pint Grape Tomatoes
1/2 Pint Mushrooms
1/2 Cup White Wine
1/3 Cup Whipping Cream
7-8 oz bottle of Pesto
Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 Cup of liquid from the roast
- Cook Pasta as directed on package
- Shred the roast with two forks
- Chop mushrooms and cut tomatoes in half
- Saute mushrooms in a little olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes
- Add cream and pesto, stir well.
- Add the liquid from the roast and the shredded roast.
- Pour over pasta, add cheese and serve.